Club Arnage
September 16, 2024, 11:09:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wich sites are available upon Friday arrival?  (Read 5311 times)
donati
CA Veteran

Nordschleife addict!

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2006, 12:40:20 pm »

Gent's..

When arriving on the Friday before noon, in previous years we have allways
chosen blue-nord, and found it not even half full.. so plenty of spaces left Smiley
Im wondering what other options (if any) we will have, if we'd like to try
something else than blue?

--
Donati
Jay (Team Cannonball)
CA Veteran

Guided by a force greater than curry.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 02:33:25 pm »

There will be probably still be space on BSJ. Tickets available on the gate may'be. Alternatively park your car in one of the car parks and hike into any of the campsites with your tents under your arms.

Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 02:40:08 pm »

Beausejour is the only site you can turn up at without a ticket.
Bleu Nord is the old Bleu bivouac site, which expanded as people turned up. The ACO cottoned on to the idea of selling it in advance. It's been sold out for ages.
If you want a Bleu pass I have a spare. PM me for details - you'll have to pick it up on arrival.  Smiley
donati
CA Veteran

Nordschleife addict!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 12:08:19 pm »

Bleu Nord is the old Bleu bivouac site, which expanded as people turned up. The ACO cottoned on to the idea of selling it in advance. It's been sold out for ages.
If you want a Bleu pass I have a spare. PM me for details - you'll have to pick it up on arrival.  Smiley

Thanks for the advice..
I ended up buying a Houx Annexe camp ticket from a member here..
This campsite is un-numbered, right?
Hoping this will reduce my walking distance for the weekend Smiley

Kpy; I think you are mistaken somehow.. i have been in blue nord for the last 5-6 years.. and allways just turned up friday, and bought the camp-ticket at the gates.. no way it is sold out before saturday..

--
Donati
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 01:05:32 pm »

Kpy; I think you are mistaken somehow.. i have been in blue nord for the last 5-6 years.. and allways just turned up friday, and bought the camp-ticket at the gates.. no way it is sold out before saturday..

Huh
It was just some friendly advice about what has changed this year, not last year, or the year before that! Have a look at the ACO booking form http://tinyurl.com/gc4ka
but suit yourself.
donati
CA Veteran

Nordschleife addict!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 04:05:50 pm »

Huh
It was just some friendly advice about what has changed this year, not last year, or the year before that! Have a look at the ACO booking form http://tinyurl.com/gc4ka
but suit yourself.

Dont have a cow man..

It was not an attack on your person.. rather a simple question on camp-sites Smiley

Have a great day..

--
Donati
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2006, 04:36:12 pm »

The point being that this is the first year you have been able to pre-book the tix and also the first year where it is no longer possible to just turn up, pay and camp as you have in previous years,. The bivouac area is dead.  Sad So KPY is right.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
donati
CA Veteran

Nordschleife addict!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 04:52:16 pm »

The point being that this is the first year you have been able to pre-book the tix and also the first year where it is no longer possible to just turn up, pay and camp as you have in previous years,. The bivouac area is dead.  Sad So KPY is right.

Anyone know exactly how it works now? (i'm getting confused  Roll Eyes)

I was in Houx Annexe this time, but some of my friends arrived wedensday, and went to Blue and bought their camping ticket there.. and they saw people arriving Friday, also buying their camp-tickets on the spot..

Could it be that some tickets are presold, and some is saved for those that arrive without one?

--
Donati
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 09:51:22 pm »

I was on Bleu Nord, people were arriving at abou 9am and having to tour to find space. Some guys in a mini with a single tent managed it, a larger group would have had more difficulty.

Possibly the tickets on the gate are essentially returns which I believe the ACO will take back and sell if they can. I doubt that any are held back, no business would hold back something that could be sold easily in advance.
What if the weather was bad, people wouldn't bother turning up late and they would lose money.

I was offered a Maison Blanche ticket on friday night at the DFH enclosure so I refered the owner to the ACO office, don't know if they took it or if it was sold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: