Club Arnage
June 23, 2024, 05:02:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enough with the kiddie crap already!  (Read 9741 times)
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2006, 02:06:17 pm »

are you talking about me or viper

I don't think either you or Viper boy have much to worry about. You are both very welcome here, i was 15 when I went to LM for the first time and have not missed one since. I know if a fourm like this was around in 1980, I would have been posting about the merits of a 935 vs M1. This I am sure would have annoyed some of the older people on the thread who could recal the D types vs the Merc's!

Sure it is annoying when a forum has many new treads all based around the same theme, it does then get tedious, but I expect Viper is now aware of this and will be a bit more cautious when starting threads.

Remember this fourm is made up many different people with a divsrse range of ages, likes and dislikes, sometimes  passions will come to the surface and it is easy to get hurt or hurt someone elses feeling, I suspect this is rarely the intention.

What unites us is a love of Sportscar racing and Le mans is a focal point of this. Most treads don't get beyond 10 posts on theme, but you will have the delight of reading BigH's postings, the internet banter between dave, matt and that wonder of Sussex Mr Zarse plus the many others who make this a most varied forum.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2006, 03:22:03 pm »

I remember what it was like to be a enthusiastic thirteen year old racing fan, easy to get carried away. 

See you in March!!

March,ahhh!

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: