Club Arnage
September 19, 2024, 11:16:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Laps of the circuit on Friday  (Read 4365 times)
Simon K

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2006, 11:13:38 am »

I have heard that if you have an open top classic its possible to get out onto the circuit at some point on Friday. Anyone know if this is true / how to go about it?

Ferrari Spider
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 11:18:20 am »

If you are talking about the main 24 hr weekend that is coming up?  The only way you can get out onto the circuit on this coming Friday is to be invited through the ACO via your car/touring club.

2004, the Ferrari owners club were invited and it cost 700 euros for three laps of the track at 07:30 am.

Or if you want real value for money wait for the Classic in July its just 100 euros and as long as there is space and you've got the cash you can do it all day in theory.
Simon K

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 11:26:59 am »

Thanks for that.

Yup - I was talking about this weekend. Looks like one year I'll have to go to the Classic LM as well then....
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 11:57:31 am »

If you are talking about the main 24 hr weekend that is coming up?  The only way you can get out onto the circuit on this coming Friday is to be invited through the ACO via your car/touring club.

2004, the Ferrari owners club were invited and it cost 700 euros for three laps of the track at 07:30 am.

Or if you want real value for money wait for the Classic in July its just 100 euros and as long as there is space and you've got the cash you can do it all day in theory.
My avatar is the result of one such day with the moggie owners!  Ferrari Spider - can you do the full circuit on Classic day? Thought it was Bugatti only?  Not that it's too crucial as at least u can do the non-public bit.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Neal
CA Veteran

That's put the Halibut amongst the Iguanas

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 12:13:30 pm »

FS

Where was your avtar photo taken?
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 12:19:24 pm »

On the pit straight.  Mate and me in the car - husband blagged his way into the ACO grandstand to take the pic at 7.30 in the morning before 2000 race.   Grin

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 01:37:29 pm »

FS

Where was your avtar photo taken?

Ferrari Spider was pictured driving his spider down the start straight at the classic weekend in 2004.  Photographer was JP Chenet.  Lucky b******s.  He did several laps as indicated in his earlier post on this thread.

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 06:12:25 pm »

Yes, during the classic, its the full unrestrained circuit, look here for a feel.

http://community.webshots.com/album/168879137XoxOax
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: