Club Arnage
June 26, 2024, 08:04:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HI everybody!  (Read 5354 times)
final_edition

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2006, 05:59:53 pm »

Hello,
 I am a Newbie here after being directed from,dare I say? PistonHeads.
I hve been going to LM since '88 when the mighty Jag team won after a long drought.
I have been going every year since but due to being let down I am in dire need of a Houx-Annexe ticket.
If you can help out please call me on 07966 395140
Cheers,
FE
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 06:09:41 pm »

Welcome Mr Edition, keep a close eye on the Sell / Swap section, there have already been some HA tickets come and go.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 06:18:16 pm »

There's nowt the matter with Pistonheads, it's a terrific website, so don't apologise. The Speeding, Plod and the Law forum is invaluable.

Hey, I've been going to LM every year since 88 too, so I feel some kinship with you. Can't help with an HA ticket, but I might have a spare MB if you get really stuck.

Keep an eye on the Sell or Swap section, I'm sure something will crop up in the next few weeks.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
final_edition

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 01:39:16 pm »

I have been offered a ticket from PH.
Yes great site.
After the '88 race we went to the pits and was "given" a brake pad from the winning no2 Jag. Which I still have today.
If you want to meet up for a beer at the Tetre Rouge bar call me on my mobile.
FE
Papa Lazarou

Driving slowly to make you all look faster...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 11:48:12 pm »

Tetre Rouge Bar?

I take it you mean the Poo Bar, the only place to be seen (if it still exists come the Friday...)  Wink
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 06:11:46 pm »

Tetre Rouge Bar?

I take it you mean the Poo Bar, the only place to be seen (if it still exists come the Friday...)  Wink

Tetre Rouge bar and the Poo bar are totally different establishments, both with their unique attractions.
sregord

'86 MustangSVOs are neat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 08:04:40 pm »

Greetings!
Less than 30 days to the start of the race. Grin
This will be my third excursion to France. This time with both my sons.
My plans have me at the Arnage & Indianapolis Thursday evening for timing and testing.
...this after many hours... airplanes(3), and TGV.
Will be staying with the camping group at ClubMotorsports

Can hardly wait!!!

Dean
When in France I stay at Club Motorsport near Guecelard.
Clean showers, good people
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 09:16:44 pm »

Welcome Sregord, The ClubMotorsports site is a few k's away isnt it, check out Arnage and Indianapolis and then up the Mulsane to St Sturnin (The Great British Welcome, there a thread for it prob a few pages back on the general thread) on Friday (That's Mad Friday, you'll get the idea!) and then Arnage village later in the evening. Some enjoy the Parade in Le Mans City Centre, personally I find it too drawn out. It's a good move to bring the Boys, it's the ultimate boys away trip (the only problem is that my wifes Girls away trip with my daughters involves New York!)
Try and get to the Poo bar on Saturday evening at 21.00 to 22.00, you wont miss us, we'll be sat quietly in the corner (about 100 of us) Grin
sregord

'86 MustangSVOs are neat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 11:17:38 pm »

Rhino...
Yes Club Motorsports is a few kMs from Arnage... toward Grecelard... I was lucky to find them a couple of years ago, having never travelled outside of NorthAmerica & hearing the "stories" of the infield restrooms. They feed us, keep things pretty tiddy... I have made some great friends there, and shuttle keeps us at the viewing areas pretty well.  Larry Lemans group is entertaining as well.

The lads and I are hoping to make the GBW on Friday, but they haven't had a day at the pitwalk before... we are hoping to fit a little of both in... the parade could be too much though.

Depending on our time Saturday ...we will try to get to the Poo bar.. I think they let us stay out that late Wink... do I just call for the Snoring Rhino? Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 11:57:20 pm by sregord » Logged

Dean
When in France I stay at Club Motorsport near Guecelard.
Clean showers, good people
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 11:55:56 pm »

Just come along to the Poo bar and make your self known, there are plenty of your compatriates coming over as well (the Poo bar is located at the top end of the village just before the Tunnel and the Dunlop bridge.
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 03:06:33 pm »

......the Poo bar is located at the top end of the village just before the Tunnel and the Dunlop bridge.....

You got a crystal ball there, SR??  That was where it used to be, before the French equivalent of the Manhatten Project took effect.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: