Club Arnage
June 24, 2024, 02:44:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Library  (Read 1935 times)
garystout
CA Veteran

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2006, 08:52:38 pm »

Just a thought, what are the chances of setting up a library of worthwhile motor sport websites on this site ?  (he said standing back expecting smart answers)

Le Mans is for life, not just for Christmas
rcutler
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 09:51:15 pm »

There is the main CA website but:-

I was going to try and start something a year or so back. I am currently looking for a new hosting company to host my website, preferably unlimited as I want to host all my photo's and links. If smokie agrees and likes the site. I will attempt to maintain it and hopefully we could have a sticky thread at the top with a link to it. I will look and see if I can find a quick way of smartly presenting photos.

Don't expect things quickly though, I am a busy at the mo. If anyone else has ideas let me know.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 09:52:56 pm by Rick Cutler » Logged
garystout
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 11:43:10 pm »

I was thinking more along the lines of maybe just a list of sites that members could add to, as and when, and dosn't need much admin.

Le Mans is for life, not just for Christmas
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 02:52:23 pm »

I was thinking more along the lines of maybe just a list of sites that members could add to, as and when, and dosn't need much admin.

Sounds just like the 'Wiki' that Grand Fromage was asking about when soliciting views on upgrades to the site. Heven't heard how this is going though. Any news GF?

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: