Club Arnage
September 30, 2024, 01:07:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bobblehat’s MkI Falling Down Trousers  (Read 4109 times)
Bobblehat
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

A racing we do go....

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2005, 02:49:28 pm »

After a recent trip to Italy, were my head was turned by a really smooth and stylish new pair of Italian/Anglo hybrid FDT. My original MkI FDT are for sale.

These FDT’s have served me well and have been heavily modified, and they have been vigorously tested in a variety of tough and extreme drinking environments.

Apart from the standard Wobblewalk, SaucpanSinging, the classic Confidaceboaster0.05 plus BestDancerX, there are new and updated programs included in the package:-

Pub Crawl 6.00-1.30am: This program can also run with Curryhouse and or Kebab2.00, but not at the same time.

XMas2NYear including Sprits9.0.:A very useful program for those that have only been using the standard Wine/Beer programs.

LM1664 24hr.6: This a multi layered program, and multi changeable, but it is advised that the cider program if selected in the morning, tends to clash with the Champaign protocol if its left to run too late, but it can be controlled if full BM1664 program is activated by lunch time.

NOTE: If LM1664 24hr.6 and Xmas2NYear are selected at the same time, it should be able to support Trompicoma and TVR’s, but this only in theory.

TableSupport1.30: This also includes GO2Bed1hr, Camper&GuyRope avoidance. It should be pointed out that these should be switched on at all times, or damage to hardware could result. Please note that GuyRope avoidance can be deactivated by heavy rainfall.

These programs will easily convert to SebringT10, Spa and other European tracks. It is only a case of selecting the correct language and measuring system on the start up menu.

As with all FDT’s, all programme will default to gobbledegook and will switch in to sleep mode at any point, also they will produce hardwear memory loss. Remember the higher the updated programs and the larger the modification the bigger the memory loss is.

Make me an offer, these are a classic FDT, and must go to a good home.

If you have any question please post them here.

Thank you
Bobblehat

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 04:08:55 pm »

Bobble,
Do your FDTs have knee and thigh padding for personal damage limitation?  Also usefull is a subtle 1" turnup to catch all the dropped small change when your navigation is hampered by optical fog.  I've made these modifications to my own FDTs and find that I can now perform at a higher adiabatic efficiency level than before.

Another worthwhile purchase is a Standard Imperial Pint Support Shirt (as approved by the Department of Weights and Measures).
This is, basically, a polyester cotton, stain proof and crease resistant shirt with a large breast pocket.  The pocket needs to be large enough and the stitching suitably secure to enable a standard imperial pint glass (straight styly - not handle) to sit comfortably in the pocket when not being raised to the carriers lips.
This frees both hands for the user to do with whatever he desires and negates the requirement for a nearby bar top or pool table upon which to park the pint glass.
A bargain at Matalan and similar outlets.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Bobblehat
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

A racing we do go....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 04:54:59 pm »

Stev, Yes the MKI are fited with fixed knee and thigh padding, although on my new Italian/Anglo FDT's the knee and thigh padding is removable and in Italy you wear your FDT's with out padding (same way no-one in Italy wears a seatbelt).

As for the turn ups, on the MKI they wore out early on, a basic design fault I belive and I decied to not replace them as I found the lack of them help with swerving , but the new ones are sharp as you like, and will take a bit of getting used to.

I have a couple of SIPS. Long sleave and short, I dont know werther you have noticed but the short sleave only works in winter when you load the Newcastle2y.i. program. Wich I have to say I have never got run well. So I do wimp out a bit and set FDT's default to long sleave.

hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 05:19:34 pm »

Being an IT guy I know most of these programs. I found that especially after using the "Pub Crawl 6.00-1.30am" application the following system reboot takes ages.

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
Bobblehat
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

A racing we do go....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 09:08:58 am »

hgb
Have you tryed the supplimentry programs.

Xpres0.3 and ParotCetAmall500mgX2 to give the reboot a start. If those two fail I find HairODOG12pm is quite handy

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 09:36:09 am »

I hope your FDT have all the latest patches!  Smiley

Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 04:18:59 am »

Thanks Guys You are brilliant. This has been the most informative thread. As always brilliant advice here on Club Arnage.
Canada Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: