Club Arnage
September 22, 2024, 05:26:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Milk Never Tasted So Good ! Congratulations Dan Wheldon  (Read 13681 times)
Fax
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2005, 03:11:37 pm »

Thanks H,
Sorry about dropping all the F-Bombs but Jesus the world is so full of politically correct candy-asses...
My ex-girlfriend used to live near a golf course and used to do some late night...er, driving? with her.
Fax
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2005, 03:17:41 pm »

This is a great thread, but it is only a spectator sport like the racing!!!

On the whole I agree with Fax.

There are far too many people trying to sanitise real endeavour these days and far too many effin lawyers making money out of "there there dry your eyes" incidents.

This doesn't make any of us into monsters if after a crash we look at the replays or if we shout hooray for our guys afterwards either. But the racing driver's game isn't all pussyfooted stuff is it?

Most drivers don't want to take part. They want to win.

It doesn't matter, except to me but I was disqualified from the only cart race I should have won because I didn't sit still while they cleared the track of the two tw*ts that had been needleing each other and me all through the race. Bitter. Course I'm bitter but none of us wanted the tw*ts to be injured either.

hmm I think I'll wander over there for a quiet sit down Undecided

but:

On the whole I agree with Fax.

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2005, 12:47:58 pm »

I had the misfortune to watch the BTCC yesterday. It now seems to be obligatory that if there is a car in front which you are unable to overtake fairly, then all you have to do is to give him a good nudge in the boot at the next corner and send him spinning into the gravel. Rob Collard in the MG was particularly unfortunate in getting shunted left right and centre, Plato being especially guilty. The works team drivers seemingly couldn't tolerate a non-works car putting them in the shade and bruising their over-inflated egos.

I realise tin tops have always raced in a "contact" way, but it's all gone too far. Mark my words, someone is going to get hurt very soon.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 12:48:49 pm by A Zarse esq » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: