Club Arnage
September 25, 2024, 09:17:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Folks  (Read 3395 times)
tomski1
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2005, 11:17:23 pm »

Just a quick hello to all adicts out there, my wife has just decided that I am going this year (my 21st) I didn't have the heart to tell her that I already have the tickets!

The healey has been serviced and checked over, are there any others going down, my mate reckons that his old spit will keep up !!

Not if I have anything to do with it.

Have a great time everyone, especially all you Le-Mans virgins.
You will be hooked.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 06:06:37 am »

Happily Married the Tomski Roll Eyes Grin
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 06:22:59 pm »

LOL - I think I pushed my old Spitfire further than it ever went under engine power.  Angry

Still, I will never forget the exilaration of driving thru a puddle and the water rushing up through the footwell and then up my trouser leg... and the special way of starting with the use of a screwdriver being pushed into something or other under the bonnet .. .. and being pulled over by the rozzers and how the hooter went off whilst the PC and I were having a quiet chat standing about 4 ft away from the car ....and nestling against the kerb on anything other than a flat road cos the handbrake was knackered....in fact I dont think there was a single thing that worked when it finally went to Spitfire Heaven.... not even the door handles or window winders.... not to mention the roof catches.  Ahhhh  Happy Days - they dont make em like that any more!  Cheesy

So my money is on you Tomski

F

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: