Club Arnage
September 24, 2024, 11:24:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Le Mans 2005  (Read 2134 times)
johnevans3
CA Veteran

Howdy Pardner

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2005, 07:49:54 pm »

Well, I just booked the flight from Vienna to Paris and the TGV to Le Mans for Thursday June 16.  I am lucky enough to plan another one to the 24.

Like last year, I will be with some high school students on tour from London, Paris, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, and winding up in Vienna.  I will say goodby to them and catch my plane to CDG in Paris, then the TGV on to Le Mans.  Should be in the train station at 20:05.  

You guys told me last year that this thing is habit forming and I agree.  I just can't believe my luck held again to make the trip.  I am so fortunate.  
I promise to take care of the guys that have come over for Sebring.  I will be leaving to drive that way in about an hour.  It's 1100 miles to Sebring.  So, I had better finish up some work here but my mind is somewhere else now!!!!   See you guys in June Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
rcutler
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 08:02:21 pm »

See you in sebring in 24hours if you don't include the time difference!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 08:46:42 pm »

Rick, you should be sitting on your bags at Heathrow right now. Don't miss your flight-

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
rcutler
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 12:08:12 am »

Flight is at 0755 so head to the airport in 5 hours (sh*t better get some sleep!!!!!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: