Club Arnage
June 30, 2024, 09:05:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Resturant  (Read 6887 times)
peterrask
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2005, 07:30:06 pm »

OK,,,it seams like I'm not going to see tge great Mulsanne from the resturants !!. Do you know how to have a look at the Mulsanne ? Is it possibele to access it from a small road, a garden or maby direct from a field during the night ??

Peter
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2005, 09:33:33 pm »

Offically the only place is at the restaurants. You can clamber through the fields either side but they don't encourage it.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2005, 11:29:58 pm »

There is talk of a new MacDonalds restaurant near the first chicane near the Merlin superstore. I believe the complex is accessable from the inside of the circuit (past BSJ etc) so if it's open during the race that could be a new vantage point!!
Fax
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2005, 03:05:07 am »

This is what its come to...Used to be French cafe's now one's a Chinese joint soon to be joined by one of those Mc'piles of sh*t.  Why in the f**k anyone would eat at a McDonalds is beyond me. The only people who eat at them over here are mall-rats who can't afford anything else and soccer mom's trying to shut the kids up with junk food for a few minutes.
Fax
Ron Jeremy
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2005, 11:25:19 am »

mccrap was mentioned some threads ago

"as the audi enters macdonalds straight........... into the big mac chicane, out of the macdonalds corner onto chocloate milk shake, into mcflurry .....to win the 2010 24 hrs du macdonalds"  

and i was rummaging around in the loft, when i found an original copy of the bible.....which was nice
Fax
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2005, 06:21:21 pm »

The thought of Mickey D's (or Burger King, Taco Hell, etc,) having anything to do with LeMans makes my blood run cold.  Would rather have a crepe from the Mercier stand rather than crap from one of our roach infested, staffed by pimpled teenagers, food poisoning on a bun, burger stands.
Fax
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2005, 12:18:35 am »

I highly recomend the toilets though.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2005, 11:02:11 am »

As does Mr Zarse his account of having mc sh*t in le mans had me rolling around in tears of laughter

Bring on the low flyers
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: