Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 07:31:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beer Mountain Competition  (Read 12179 times)
tink
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2004, 04:14:26 pm »

rick's in the good ol us of a, but i might be camping
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2004, 04:38:31 pm »

See you on the site or the bar then
Dan Lowe
CA Veteran

www.24hourlemons.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2004, 07:03:57 pm »

FEAR THE BEER MOUNTIAN!!

a thank you  Grin

24 hour lemons - Lemons by name, Lemons by nature
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2004, 07:21:57 pm »

.  Actually over here its all about building the biggest campfire (some get a bit out of hand from time to time)
John
Actually, I came close to starting up by own big ass camp fire at LM this year. At around 3am on Saturday morning, some ass hole decided to start bouncing his bike off the rev limiter, I was giving him another three minutes to stop before I got out my tent and went walking over there with a can of petrol and a lighter, and would have made him an offer I am sure he would have accepted. However he stopped before I could get this far ! Spoil sport.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2004, 10:15:46 pm »

.  Actually over here its all about building the biggest campfire (some get a bit out of hand from time to time)
John
Actually, I came close to starting up by own big ass camp fire at LM this year. At around 3am on Saturday morning, some ass hole decided to start bouncing his bike off the rev limiter, I was giving him another three minutes to stop before I got out my tent and went walking over there with a can of petrol and a lighter, and would have made him an offer I am sure he would have accepted. However he stopped before I could get this far ! Spoil sport.

Rev Limiters.

Have you ever seen the trick with the falme throwing bike ?

Bounce the bike on either very hihg revs or the limiter, then flick the kill switch off and then on again , really quickly, the small amount of juice travels the system and goes bacng in the silencer.

It can only be done or Carb'd bikes, but looks great. Kills engines though.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2004, 12:00:40 pm »

I can recognise a call for help from a member of my flock when I hear one.
First of all Andy, get that Smiths CD off now, and don't put it on again. I suspect that maybe you've installed the Dada engine, but it's thrown a cucumber, and you've started to spiral towards that black hole that's full of God and ghosts and truth.
Verily, go forth to Silverstone this weekend and get a little of what you fancy.
Don't drink gin.
H

Thanks for the guidance Your Enemanence.

You're right, I was a bit down in the hoof yesterday. It was the prospect of a rivetting afternoon in Swindon and another later meeting in Ealing that set the Black Dog on me. So I've given it a bone (fnah) and put it back in the kennel.

Your wrong though about the Dada engine though. It's now fully fitted to the Commer and it's singing like a bird. I've had a polished and ported Stage III head and a high lift cam fitted , all work carried out under 12 months guarantee by the great Dada demigod, Tristan Tzara.

Gin? No way. Was hoping you'd be bringing some Kwak communion wine along.  Any road, it'll be good to catch up with you, if I can run that fast. What time's vespers?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: