Club Arnage
July 08, 2024, 10:46:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2005 suggestions  (Read 10379 times)
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2004, 09:45:42 am »

how about our own branded wine/beer/fiz?  Easy done and we drink enough of the stuff to bulk buy.  We could also sell it if we wanted to, at cost of course, as a memento!
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2004, 12:41:57 pm »

In addition to the 2005 t shirts,

maybe a CA GB sticker for the car? we all need them and I would rather have club arnage than hoverspeed on mine.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Felix
CA Veteran

I'm a fryer!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2004, 02:44:13 pm »

For 2005, I would suggest a proper fish and chip van because, after the terrible camping faux pass of the last couple of years, I reckon I'm going to have a career change.

Get 'em while they're hot.......they're lurvly
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2004, 04:28:52 pm »

Reckon the design on this years T would be differcult to beat, simple, stylish but effective, as far as I am concerned just a year change would be fine.
Robbo did a fantastic job doing the T's this year, despite some people p*ssing him about, unpaid for logoed shirts would be differcult to get rid of, I for one would be happy to get mine logoed myself, if only to make Robbo's life easier and less risky.

Top of the list for me would be flags, know there were other CA's on bleu, but its like trying to find a needle in a haystack unless you are on MB, and there it's differcult to get off MB sober thanks to the wonderful hospitality. Smiley
Truffette
CA Veteran

Carpe diem !

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2004, 04:32:09 pm »

Need any idea for your tee shirts ?
That's a picture from the last week end with my friends and I, and our friend, which is also a great pilot, Stephane Daoudi (modena JMB Racing) in the middle of the picture  Wink

We all had a tee shirt with our nicknames  Cheesy

Truffette : o)
Chef
CA Veteran

Cooking up another llama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2004, 04:33:19 pm »

Beer Tankards. It is anoying having to open 15 bottles of the kurmet juice just fo a half pint. Imagine a mountain of beer tankards. . . . . . .
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2004, 11:47:01 pm »

Robbo did a fantastic job doing the T's this year, despite some people p*ssing him about, unpaid for logoed shirts would be differcult to get rid of, I for one would be happy to get mine logoed myself, if only to make Robbo's life easier and less risky.

Have to agree with that Barry. Talking to Robbo at the Rudmore on the Wednesday night before the off he mentioned worrying about getting shot of those he had had made but were unpaid for due to bounced cheques etc. Shame on all those that perpetrated that particular deed and congratulations for a fine (non-profit making) effort from Robbo, who I'm pleased to say got rid of all the shirts in the end.

My money will certainly go on another CA shirt with the year on it. I'll then have the name printed on the reverse just like this year.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Dijon Mustard
CA Veteran

Now that's the mustard!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2004, 05:49:06 pm »

An updated Tee gets my vote.  Extra thanks to Robbo for getting my shirt to the States.  I wouldn't mind an umbrella or flag as long as I can get it back home.
bird
CA Veteran

neeeeeeeow!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2004, 05:56:09 pm »

We/I need CA pants for chamonning in at nice motors.....

A ferrari can't run on glue
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2004, 06:34:20 pm »

Names are possible on T Shirts, but ....

That might be pushing the boundaries of voluntary work a bit -people can always get names done locally at the local sports shop or the like.

Brollies, flags and stickers as possibilities get my vote

Must admit my suggestion of names was slightly tongue in cheek but also genuniue as if you don't know a soul wandering up to a group pf merry gents wearing identical T-Shirts who are enjoying themselves is a daunting prospect!  An easier solution maybe for a few nominated people (ie ringleaders) to have a different coloured shirt, at least that was newcomers would have an idea who to approach.

Mind you an even better solution might be for me to go to the Gilles dinner on the Friday if he arranges it next year, as I am sure the food will be better than what I had this year!

By the way I see someone has suggested flags and these would be good, still wonder who nabbed one of mine hen it blew off the flagpole.  Certain it wasn;t stolen as the Union Jack was still flying!
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2004, 09:31:10 pm »

Names are good but need to be individually done to save Robbo the trouble.

I'm definitely warming to the flags idea, so when wandering the sites you can see when there is a fellow CAer about.

No-one need be wary of approaching anyone wearing a CA t shirt. The large group at the 'poo bar may be intimidating, but just ask for your favourite CAer (and have a few names in reserve just in case) and you will soon belong to the "family".

Whatever is decided,  it's no good everyone popping back in next May to order. Keep an eye on the site through the long dark winter to ensure you don't miss the opportunity to order the latest "must have" CA merchandise.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2004, 09:39:55 pm »

Smokes- If its ok with you and the others i would be happy to araneg the merchandise as last year.

I will start a thread on what people would want, to gauge the interest then i  will approach the printers.

So people as Smokes says, keep an eye out.

I will also ask GF to do another e mail to everyone.

Oh - If you arent happy with me doing the stuff, please let Smokie or others know via PM, please.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: