Club Arnage
October 05, 2024, 11:58:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karting Nord x 1 Please - the kids are coming this year!  (Read 5195 times)
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2004, 08:34:19 pm »

My dear friends,

If anyone has a spare Karting Nord ticket, I would really appreciate it - the dysfunctional crowd with which I attend each year have our usual allocation there. Grin   However, 2 of my lads have just passed their driving test and have decided they want to come along and see what the old man gets up to they want to sample continental motoring in their newly acquired steed and see the world's greatest motor race for the first time, all under the wise guidance of their father. Roll Eyes   So please, if anyone has a spare Karting Nord ticket let me know, otherwise my trusty MGA won't make it Le Mans this year, as it won't fit all of us in, and we'll be forced into my Land Rover. Cry   Contact me here or on markwilliamsmga@aol.com.   Many thanks,

Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 01:48:23 pm »

Just a continuing plea from a regular on the forum and at Le Mans - still looking for a Karting Nord ticket please, so that my lads can experience Le Mans for the first time and under their own steam.   Contact as first post above - ta,

Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 02:00:37 pm »

Just a continuing plea from a regular on the forum and at Le Mans - still looking for a Karting Nord ticket please, so that my lads can experience Le Mans for the first time and under their own steam.   Contact as first post above - ta,

Mark

Mark , somwone , somewhere on another post mentioed that Travel Destinations still have places and tickets left ? Maybe try to the Le Mans tourust board, PM JPChenet for the details.

Not sure what the outcome maybe though.

Take life by the horns and live it.
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 02:18:41 pm »

Robbo,

Thanks - I had just clocked the post about Travel Destinations and will give them a call this afternoon.  The other pointer is where we normally get ours from, so have the details, but thanks for the steer.   Just trying to keep the cost down for the youngsters!   Mind you, I am not sure why, when the elder of the two is running an R reg car without financial ssitance from me!  

Mark

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2004, 02:22:39 pm »

Robbo,

Thanks - I had just clocked the post about Travel Destinations and will give them a call this afternoon.  The other pointer is where we normally get ours from, so have the details, but thanks for the steer.   Just trying to keep the cost down for the youngsters!   Mind you, I am not sure why, when the elder of the two is running an R reg car without financial ssitance from me!  

Mark
For super cheap , there is always that Dieppe ferry  Shocked

Take life by the horns and live it.
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2004, 02:35:28 pm »

For super cheap , there is always that Dieppe ferry  

Indeed so - or they could swim......the TD package is a tad on the expensive side at £220 per person for the first 2, and £85 a head for a third/fourth person.

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2004, 07:15:24 pm »

For super cheap , there is always that Dieppe ferry  

Indeed so - or they could swim......the TD package is a tad on the expensive side at £220 per person for the first 2, and £85 a head for a third/fourth person.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Have you tried the turist board Mark??  They certainly had some tickets still. Not sure which sites though. Both Abs and I have been dealing with the same contact and she has been most helpful.

Might have to drop in and see her with a bottle of wine in June!!  Wink
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2004, 10:28:34 pm »

Might have to drop in and see her with a bottle of wine in June!!  

JP - many thanks, I have the contact, and she receives a box of chox from us each year!   I'll be ringing tomorrow

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2004, 03:04:15 pm »

Chaps and Chapesses,

Just to mention that I am still on the look out for one Karting Nord ticket - ta,

Mark

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2004, 10:49:10 am »

Just to mention that we are now sorted for tickets and have the extra KN ticket needed to enable the initiation of the lads into the joys of Le Mans. Grin   Just have to contend with the barrage of questions now........

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: