Club Arnage
June 30, 2024, 08:51:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Sold - 2xHippodrome Camping and 2xGA Tickets  (Read 171 times)
elanman
CA Veteran

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2024, 10:51:13 am »

Changes in our wider group, with some now not going, means I have surplus tickets for sale. Offered here first at face value (£).

I have the following available:

2x30m2 Hippodrome Camping tickets, ACO members price - €74 or £65 each  Now sold
1x Full week General Admission ticket ACO members price - €69 or £60 Now sold
1x Full week General Admission ticket full price (plein tariff) - €115 or £99 Now sold

These are electronic tickets and I can e mail them once payment is received, Pay Pal or bank transfer works for me.

Update - 22 May 24 - Given the seeming lack of need for tickets here. These tickets are now listed on eBay so I can generate a reimbursement for the original purchaser.

Further update - 23 May 24 - seems eBay no longer allow the resale of ‘event’ tickets and this constitutes a ‘policy violation’ and my listing has been removed, so exploring other options. The ACO resale site is also problematic as you have to have the tickets in your ‘ACO Space’ to resell and these were bought for our wider group across 18 different ACO memberships!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 01:04:24 pm by elanman » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: