Club Arnage
June 21, 2024, 10:30:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aston Martin - up for sale?  (Read 7718 times)
Peaky

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2012, 12:15:30 am »

perhaps an Italian Private Equity Fund Trojan Horse with Mercedes inside it...  Grin

0% finance eh? Almost worth considering... where is that piggy bank?

"I am an artist. The track is my canvas, and the car is my brush..." Graham Hill
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2012, 02:36:41 pm »

Investindustrial (who earlier bought Ducati and then sold it to Audi and has a technical partnership with Mercedes) made an offer on 50 % of AM, which seemed to be accepted.   Mahindra (Indian, owner of SSangyong  Roll Eyes)has made a higher bid right now. 

Grand_Fromage
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Real men do it for 24 hours

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 08:22:33 pm »

AM News...

Aston Martin Racing have announced a North American Race Program with TRG.

The Racer’s Group (TRG) and Aston Martin Racing announced today the formation of a partnership to bring a factory-supported, multi-faceted Aston Martin Racing program to North America starting in 2013. The move encompasses the GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series, the American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patrón and the GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge as well as plans to launch a single-make support series featuring Aston Martin Vantage GT4 race cars.

“Aston Martin Racing, as a factory supported entity, has truly arrived in North America,” said Kevin Buckler, who will head the new organization as its CEO. “This program is massive and far-reaching. What we have crafted with Aston Martin Racing is the ability for TRG-AMR North America to compete in all the major race series with multiple teams, and to manage and support all customer programs, marketing, merchandising, transport, maintenance, a new Aston Martin GT4 race series, and even an Aston Martin-specific “Arrive and Drive” program for corporate clients and customers. I am honored to have my Aston Martin friends and co-drivers Kenneth Greenberg and Robert Nimkoff as partners with us on this new endeavor, and we are all excited to get the programs rolling immediately.”

nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 10:08:07 pm »

Aston Martin announces deal with Italian private equity firm - Investindustrial

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/car-manufacturers/aston-martin/9729314/Aston-Martin-announces-deal-with-Italian-private-equity-firm.html

odd bit I did not know

Investindustrial, which sold Ducati to Audi in April this year -  diesel bikes?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 10:29:26 pm by nopanic - neil » Logged

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: