Club Arnage
September 26, 2024, 11:47:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remastered McQueen DVD/Blueray with Making of ..... documentary  (Read 2279 times)
Rorie
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2011, 09:00:55 pm »

Don't think this has been flagged up on the site yet but to celebrate the 40th anniversary of its release, a remastered Le Mans the movie comes out in the UK on 13 June.  Finally it has a Making of documentary.  Sadly it is not the original full Nikita Katz "Le Mans, the Race, the Movie" but the later "Filming at Speed" introduced by Chad McQueen and previously only available as an NTSC VHS cassette.  Looks like the average prices will be £12.99 for Blue-ray and £7.99 for DVD.  My order is already in to Play,com (free delivery) but then Steve McQueen did try to run me and my brother over at Le Mans in 1970 and I have been trying to spot our faces in the crowd at Tetre Rouge on the opening lap for forty years.

Apparently there will be a showing of the film on a big screen on the pit straight on Tuesday night of Le Mans week at 10pm: http://www.lemans.org/en/races/24h/update/A-film-show-unique-in-the-world-_3750.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: