Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 10:31:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gears and Tears, BBC 1, 10.30pm, Monday 2nd August  (Read 9869 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 01:05:07 am »

A second preview trailer for Gears and Tears has been posted ahead of the first show on Monday night at 10.35pm on BBC 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OKmfTaW6no

Fair play to Frankie Jnr, He's proper commited to the sport. With his kids racing mini stox in the Isle of Man this weekend. Flew back to Manchester this morning, raced at Buxton, finished racing at 6.30 pm and if he made it to the airport in time, he was due to fly back to the Isle Of Man at 8pm so he can be there for the kids racing on Monday.

Thats dedication for you. Oh and he had time for an interview with me as well.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 11:02:37 am »

Mrs B's mum and dad were co-owners of Aycliffe stadium up until about 1986.  She has lots of happy memories of race events back to the mid 60's and she learnt to drive in an old Ford Anglia on the circuit.

Good web site here - http://stox.never-enough.co.uk/aycliffeproject.html

Steve East Anglian cobras

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 11:10:26 am »

Quite by chance I got chatting to our postie this morning, and it turns out he is part of a stock car racing team (not driving this season due to an eye injury)!

He tells me the next meeting at Belle Vue, Manchester is on August Bank Holiday Monday... sadly (or not) I will be away on my jollies in France again so will miss it, but he has invited me along as team guest whenever I fancy it!

Smiley
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 08:49:48 pm »

My Brother in law used to be mechanic on Roy Eaton's Supa Stock, Roy Partents owned Speedworth who ran the Wimbledon and Aldershot (and others) meetings, think he has somthing to do with the Eastern county meetings now. Seem to remeber he got a longterm ban for building a car specifically for taking out a rival who had put him in the fence on purpose.
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 11:52:37 pm »

Quite by chance I got chatting to our postie this morning, and it turns out he is part of a stock car racing team (not driving this season due to an eye injury)!

He tells me the next meeting at Belle Vue, Manchester is on August Bank Holiday Monday... sadly (or not) I will be away on my jollies in France again so will miss it, but he has invited me along as team guest whenever
I fancy it!

Smiley

I remember you mumbling something about men in uniforms when at LM, also funny how you noticed how well Bas was 'presented' in the mornings...

>Martini...LB

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 12:16:59 pm »

I remember you mumbling something about men in uniforms when at LM, also funny how you noticed how well Bas was 'presented' in the mornings...

>Martini...LB

I have no idea what you mean!!!  Although there was one particularly spectacular pair of underpants......

Edit:  I hasten to add that of course all the members of Team LB are handsome chaps!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 12:19:40 pm by Fran » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: