Club Arnage
September 23, 2024, 08:30:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A request fromTurn 10  (Read 3227 times)
jupiterjohn

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2010, 08:25:10 pm »

The core group from Turn 10 met last weekend to discuss this years Sebring agenda.  Almost all were able to attend.

We found things to be much more expensive and time consuming for this years event, and decided to ask for help from our loyal Turn 10 family from Europe.

Turn 10 will still take care of the scaffolding and food for Wed., Thurs, and Saturday...that includes both breakfast and dinner for all.  For Friday however, we are asking for help from our European friends to provide breakfast and dinner for that day.  (You might teach us a thing or two about your great Mediterranean way of preparing food).  Everything we have will be yours to use...(Louie's cooker, pots, pans...etc.).  This will take much pressure off the core group...who have been providing this service for YEARS. 

Would appreciate a response from our European Turn 10 family so we can continue our planning for this years Great Sebring experience at Turn 10.

Jupiter John
Governor - Turn 10 Sebring

(GO SHANE GO)
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 09:31:47 pm »

Hi John, sent you an answer through DfH forums

will be glad to help out!
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 01:45:53 am »

Hi John,

Although I won't be camped at Turn 10, I am still happy to contribute in some way either in providing provisions of some kind or a monetary contribution to whoever is going to be organising and making the food.

Your hospitality has always been first class at Turn 10 so you will have no shortage of people wanting to help you out whenever you ask.

I will be around to help you out setting up the scaffold and cap site on Wednesday morning as i will be on site this year when the doors open Wednesday morning and my camp gear probably won't be arriving until later in the day so happy to lend a hand setting uop 10 early doors.

Funny you should be posting on here tonight John, just this evening shown John Sutherlands film to my friends that go to Sebring and Le Mans each year, and I think you may feature on that a little bit ! Smiley
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 01:57:36 pm »

Most of the answers to this seem to be on DfH but the forum dosen't let me log on so I will answer here. I am in of course and will be glad to help out. As I am not arriving until Wednesday evening maybe some of the early arrivals can do the shopping and I will cough up my share of the cost when I get there. More than happy to do the cooking.

Marius could you sort out my DfH log in problem for me please? It won't recognise my log in name or password, or both

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 03:14:38 pm »

Most of the answers to this seem to be on DfH but the forum dosen't let me log on so I will answer here. I am in of course and will be glad to help out. As I am not arriving until Wednesday evening maybe some of the early arrivals can do the shopping and I will cough up my share of the cost when I get there. More than happy to do the cooking.

Marius could you sort out my DfH log in problem for me please? It won't recognise my log in name or password, or both

Hi Bob! I will forward your issue to Marius as well in case he doesn't read this today

we will be able to do advance shopping ofcourse, we will keep in touch about the week and the costs, see you there!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: