Club Arnage
June 28, 2024, 01:58:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE MAGIC LIST STILL EXISTS  (Read 20080 times)
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2009, 12:19:30 pm »

Another mug here offered damn bloody Beausejour  Angry

Sorry needed to vent that.

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2009, 02:02:17 pm »

Another mug here offered damn bloody Beausejour  Angry

Sorry needed to vent that.

And me!!

Del

Team Delboy Racing
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2009, 07:42:02 pm »

Feeling unloved...

Not offered anything, yet.

Crouch..........bind..........set
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2009, 12:08:44 am »

Aww Landman, please don't feel left out. Neither of us never got what we wanted anyway! Them ACO women are EVIL!! Evil

Time to turn to Rusty, he tends to have a few tickets for BN Wink

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sűrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2009, 09:01:55 am »

Has anyone noticed that the ticket.lemans.org website has also changed now too? Only able to order Beausejour/Picnen..../Darion (or however they are spelt) online anyhow, all the rest are 'not available vis the internet' - seems to me this is now the standard way forwards, which is a real shame.

For us, looks like 2010 will be seen from the comfort of Eurosport/Motors TV at home (whoever the ACO sell the rights to now thay have taken that back 'in-house' too) as the tickets we wanted were just too expensive from the touts (with their requirement for so many over-priced GE tickets thrown into the mix) and with 2/3 of the 'team' facing redundency/contract cancellations in the next 3 months we just did not have the funds to buy there and then ..... Real shame, but there will always be other years  Cry
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2009, 10:10:59 am »

Has anyone noticed that the ticket.lemans.org website has also changed now too? Only able to order Beausejour/Picnen..../Darion (or however they are spelt) online anyhow, all the rest are 'not available vis the internet' - seems to me this is now the standard way forwards, which is a real shame.

For us, looks like 2010 will be seen from the comfort of Eurosport/Motors TV at home (whoever the ACO sell the rights to now thay have taken that back 'in-house' too) as the tickets we wanted were just too expensive from the touts (with their requirement for so many over-priced GE tickets thrown into the mix) and with 2/3 of the 'team' facing redundency/contract cancellations in the next 3 months we just did not have the funds to buy there and then ..... Real shame, but there will always be other years  Cry

Why not get cut in on the CA/Team Langoustine deal for Camping Bleu Nord? I think it was 65eu per ticket last year. And a terrific hoot too.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2009, 12:24:15 am »

Why not get cut in on the CA/Team Langoustine deal for Camping Bleu Nord? I think it was 65eu per ticket last year. And a terrific hoot too.

And no need to buy GA tickets from them!
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2009, 09:53:19 am »

And no need to buy GA tickets from them!

TL announcement regarding BN coming very soon!

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2009, 11:01:45 am »

I got this from them a couple of weeks ago. Sounds like everything is in order.

Bob

I have allocated CA 90 places at the moment, but have requested more on your behalf from the ACO.

It might be worth me allocating them to one of CA and they can then organize where your facilities go.

I am happy to take individual payments, but you may find it better for yourselves, if you decide amongst yourselves, who goes where.

What do you think?

Andy

TL

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2009, 05:36:30 pm »

Just got home.

*sharp intake of breath*

Letter from the ACO!

Allocated 2 pitches on Beasejour  Angry

"Beausejour is the only campsite still available"

Twats!

Crouch..........bind..........set
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2009, 05:48:45 pm »

Have any of you caught on to the new regime yet?

Unless you are very, very, very lucky, when applying for campsite tickets throught the ACO you will probably get Beausejour. This will get worse next year and so on.

They can easily sell the "premium" sites to agencies or corporates now which leaves the great unwashed well out of the way.

I think we've been incredibly lucky to stike a deal with TL like we have. I will never bother with the ACO again. I don't know why everybody gets so upset every year when you know you're going to get screwed by the ACO again.

Granted I won't pay over the odds for 2 GAs per ticket but getting friendly with an agency is the only way forward. Just think of all that time spent worrying which could instead be spent on designing new automated campsite security systems which will text your phone the instant anyone with a faint whiff of garlic comes within 100 yards  Grin

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: